(click on the pictures if they are too small)
I think next I'll make Jer one. He likes the green one with the owl button best. I'll have to find some more many material for the lining though! I am so addicted to making zip pouches! Besides these, I also made some beautiful wristlet zip pouches for some other family members, but I forgot to take pics.
Speaking of pics, I got tagged by Riah over at My Life With Boys! Looks like fun, so here we go!
Here are the instructions:
1. Go to your documents file.
2. Go to the sixth file.
3. Go to the sixth picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag six friends to do the same.
Here is my picture:
This photo was taken in August 2006. Kade was about 3.5 years old. We went to Jetti Island with some friends for the day. Kade was SO grossed out by the seaweed floating around in the water! I was trying to get some cute pictures of him, and then some seaweed floated around his leg, and he gagged right as I took the photo. I thought it was so funny! (I'm such a mean mom! "Hold on Kade, I'll get the icky seaweed off you as soon as I stop laughing!") Kade went on to enjoy the rest of the day with only a few more seaweed entanglements/gagging. I later made this scrapbook layout:
"Seaweed is Gross"
The journaling title is "these are a few of my least favorite things" and it says...
1. Seaweed - whenever it touches you.
2. Bananas - ever since infanthood you shudder.
3. Things you think are garbage (even if not).
4. Moles and beauty marks on mommy.
5. A stray hair somewhere on your body.
6. Owies of any sort - "don't look, mommy!"
7. Grass or dirt on your hands and feet.
8. Creepy crawly "spider mans" and bugs.
9. Baby slobber - "eeeewww!!!!"
10. Stay tuned...
It's one of my favorite funny layouts, makes me smile every time! Silly boy :)