Jul 10, 2008

Mostly fluffy stuff

I thought it might be fun to do a post of all the pets that I would love to have!

Now, I LOVE animals, all animals, but there are a certain select group that I would put in my own personal zoo. In my bedroom. I would get a quadruple King Size bed and cuddle with all of them at night, and they would be my best friends :) Besides that, there are many, many animals out there that need rescuing. Not just cats and dogs! Maybe some day I'll be able to give some of these guys a loving home.

Mini potbelly pig - Pig O' My Heart



Platypus - I can't really adopt one, but the Healesville Sanctuary is wonderful!


Friesians have always been my favorite horse breed! GORGEOUS!!!!


Newfoundland - So many huge drooly dogs in need at Autumn Acres




Wallaby - A friend of a friend rescued one and had to cuddle it like a baby for 2 months! Oh, the torture!


I don't know what these are really called... I call them miniature monkeys. And they are cute.


If we ever get into our own house, at least two of these animals will be MINE! For now, I'll stick with Clark and Lex, my betas, and Slayer and Ninja, my frogs. Not so cuddly, but just as lovable!

By the way, today was my first day at my nanny job with the new baby, so I guess I'm in a really "aww that's so cute," mood. But I think you got that point already!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That little piggy is so cute! I want one!

Kristin said...

Congrats on making the front page! And i just had to say, I LOVE Fresians too! So gorgeous! I want to enter your giveaway too. I just need to get the post writen! :)