Feb 19, 2012

Sakura-Con 2012!!!

I have been keeping this secret since November, but now I can announce... I am the official plushie maker for Sakura-Con's (Seattle's Anime Convention in April) annual collectable mascot this year!!

I'm so excited... I have always loved narwhals and have wanted to design one. They are adorable, and I hope I captured that in my plushies!


There will be 135 (plus one giant one, which will be sold at the Charity Auction), and they are available exclusively at Sakura-Con. No more will ever be made! (However, I am working on a different narwhal design that will be available in my shop sometime in the near future!)

Do any of you plan on attending Sakura-Con? I wish I was going! I love anime... some of my favorite movies of all time are anime! These are some really good ones... I haven't seen The Secret World of Arrietty yet, but it looks really cute! I read The Borrowers when I was little, and loved it.


I'll have more pictures of the narwhals later, but right now my poor baby has a stuffy nose and is very grumpy, and he's refusing to nap much longer than half an hour! Hope you enjoyed the photos! :)

No comments: