Aug 26, 2009

First trip to the ER...

Well, it turns out my last post was posted too soon! That very same day, guess who's fever shot up again.

Guess who's headache was so bad that he cried out in pain at the sunshine.

And guess who's neck was so stiff that he couldn't move it AT ALL.

Mommy called the doctor and the doctor said... "bring him into the ER right now. We're going to have to do a spinal tap to test for meningitis."

So that's what this mommy did. I called some people, packed some bags, and put my hotter-than-hot, sicker-than-sick boy into the car and drove to the ER.

Guess who wasn't sick at all 2 hours later, when the doctor came into the room?


That's right, I said, "wasn't sick at all." No fever, no headache, no sore throat, no stiff neck.

"I promise," I told the doctor, "he was REALLY sick before we got here..." She said it's happened before.

I think God answered some prayers and healed this sick boy, because the doctor checked him over, kept him a little white for observation, and decided that no spinal tap would be needed! In fact, the only pain Kade had to go through was a tiny finger prick to test for mono- negative, of course!

Somebody's watchin' over this kid!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks. Epitex Uk