Jul 30, 2009

Keeping Cool

Here in the Pacific Northwest we have been having a huge heat wave. Yesterday and today have been hotter weather than I've ever experienced!


I haven't had much energy to do much work. (I am so behind right now, I don't want to think about it! I haven't even organized some vacation photos to share yet... I'll get to that soon!) We ran a lot of errands these past couple days. My car has air conditioning, unlike my house, so it was a nice escape! While at home, though, we survived on otter pops, ice water, and this:


Refreshing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, Kade---you look like you're keeping really cool! good job :o)

gramma gwen

Riahli said...

OMGoodness those pictures of Kade crack me up! He's not even misting himself...He's full on blasting himself with the water. I can relate, I've been a puddle myself...not liking the combo of prenancy and like the hottest weather ever. Ugggggg! I've been one grumpy momma, and the kids...just as grumpy...fun times, fun times.

Mountain Home Quilts said...

wowsa- that's hot!! :)