Dec 18, 2008

Dashing through the snow

We are snowed in today! Couldn't leave if we wanted to. Maybe we should invest in a snow shovel some day... but then again, sometimes being snowed in is fun :)

I had one more Etsy order to mail out today. I really wanted to mail it today so it would get there in time for Christmas. Our neighbor needed to go to the post office too, and tried to drive there, but got stuck. He and Jer decided to walk! It is about a mile, which isn't bad except if you are struggling through 14 inches of thick snow the whole way there. They did not expect it to be so physically difficult! I'm glad I decided not to go, but so thankful that Jer was willing to do that!

Here are some of the best pics of the day:


Mmm... fresh cold snow!



Santa impersonation!


There is our little red house!


Icicles are so pretty!


Our back yard. I love the trees!


Kade and I having a snuggle.


He was pretending to be a volcano- I bury him up to his neck in snow, and then he bursts out of the pile- very fun, but COLD!


Snow up to his knees!



I hope you all had a safe and fun snow day too!

1 comment:

Riahli said...

What a brave and thoughtful hubby to go all that way for you!

Cute pictures too.